Our own “Little Beauty” pump organ has been returned to her original home thanks to the generosity of John Adami II. He has provided her a safe home since 1972 when Dorothea Queen rescued it from a trip to the dump and gifted her to John. When he heard of the Hub’s restoration he knew it was the perfect opportunity to return the original pump organ to its original home in the former church.
The “Little Beauty” pump organs were made between 1846 and 1863 in Needham, New York.
Thanks to John for his kindness and foresight and thanks to Denise Barstow for facilitating this legacy gift to the Hub.